Friday 11 October 2013

Nails of The Day




These funky nails are created with love by me! I am loving the always in black and white trend... Something I didn't notice until I was lined up waiting on a changing room and it got pointed out to me that I was only holding black and white clothes! I love it so much I made it my nail colour, they look fabulous and are so eye catching! This look is easily created with the use of an everyday ballpoint pen! ... I think you can get some fandancy nail art kit with a special device that creates dots but why spend the money when you don't have to, the top of a pen does the job. Colours used are: Black Out by Rimmel London, Porcelain Party by Maybelline New York and a top coat of Clear also by Rimmel London. I'm looking forward to trying this with many other colours and brightening it up as summer draws closer!

I hope you have a fabulous day! Thanks for dropping by x


No comments:

Post a Comment