Saturday 31 August 2013

Wonderful Winters Night In

  Hello everyone :) Long time no post I know but I'm back now! I have had a lovely evening and thought there's no better time to write another blog post. Now I must say I took the easy way out with the baking this evening it was very late by the time I got the urge to bake so grabbed the box mix just to save myself time and mess.

  After a quite day and going out for a lovely dinner I felt like doing a little spot of baking. I decided this at the very last moment on the way home from our dinner out so picked up a box mix from the supermarket. I went for the Edmon's Chocolate Chip Cookies :) ... I had a lovely time listening to Ed Sheeran, snugly with my jarmies on and of course the fire roaring! A wonderful winters night in!


Last day of winter, to most this is the best news they have had in the last 3 months but for me its kind of sad. 
I Love Winter
Roaring fires
Hot chocolates and Marshmallows
Hats and Scarves
Long Hot Showers
Lots of Blankets
Fluffy Sheets (most people will know these by the name of flannelet sheets) ;)
Boots! 
And of course Cuddles.


Thanks for dropping by, Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment